Thursday, November 1, 2012

RIP Mitch Lucker - Suicide Silence

I didn't know him personally, other than to capture his stellar live performances. My only personal encounter with Mitch was at a bar in Syracuse, NY. A bouncer was giving me a hard time and tried to make me leave because I had my camera without a pre-issued pass. Mitch witnessed the scene and told the bouncer I was with him and to leave me alone. A random act of kindness from a fierce metal music performer that I've always appreciated. The metal community lost an icon today. RIP Mitch and thank you for all you've left behind! Another life taken too soon. Tragic.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
"Celebrity Sniper" Music celebrity and event photographer - Photographer for large venues, music magazines, bands, etc. I also shoot special events, weddings, and portraits, and anything else that moves!